CUToday.info is dedicated to helping credit unions grow and serve members, with top-notch news reporting and extensive resources. We look forward to collaborating with you.
CU Today, LLC
OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
Frank Diekmann, Cooperator-in-Chief
Anthony “Tony” Jacobs / Owner-Principal
Ray Birch, Senior Writer
5745 SW 75h St., #102
Gainesville, FL 32608
What Information Do We Collect
CUToday.info collects information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When registering, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however, visit the site anonymously.
What is the Information for?
Any of the information we collect may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience, such as with our Daily Fresh Today emails.
- To improve CUToday.info using any feedback gathered.
- To improve user services, including having a name to match to any email address we may use, and to improve the customer service experience.
- To process transactions. Our information, whether public or private, will not be sold to any third parties, or transferred, for any other reason than for the express purpose of delivering a good or service requested, such as a White Paper.
- To send periodic emails related to CUToday.info, such as breaking news.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How We Protect Your Information
We take the utmost care to protect information and engage only with third parties that implement a variety of security measures to protect the information.
Disclosure To Outside Parties
CUToday.info does not sell or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information, such as email addresses. This does not include trusted third parties that assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep information confidential.
Third Party Links
CUToday.info does include links to third parties, such as advertisers on our website, the providers of white papers and other resources, etc. These third parties have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback in this area.
Changes to Policy
If an advertiser is dissatisfied in any way with the performance or placement of their advertising, CUToday.info will adhere to the agreement as outlined in the respective insertion order for display advertising and e-newsletter insertions. For advertisers dissatisfied in any way with a placement in The Credit Union Mall, CUToday.info will refund money on a prorated basis reflecting the time remaining on the agreement. Our goal is to be a valuable partner for credit union solutions providers and to meet all of your needs.