BASKING RIDGE, N.J.– Affinity Federal Credit Union, which has been the official credit union of the New York Red Bulls of Major League Soccer since 2013, announced it is expanding the relationship by introducing a first-ever co-branded credit card to be available to Red Bulls fans in December.
“On behalf of the Affinity family, we are very excited to start this next phase in our partnership with the Red Bulls, which has always provided a wonderful opportunity to engage with our community," said Jacqui Kearns, chief brand officer at Affinity, in a statement. "We now have the chance to offer our financial services in a new way that benefits the people in our communities even further."
The RBNY Rewards Credit Card features special New York Red Bulls rewards that include VIP experiences, signed merchandise, premium hospitality and more, the credit union said. Cardholders will receive three times rewards points when the card is used at Red Bull Arena, either at the Bullshop or concession stands, as well as on all Red Membership purchases and purchases at sporting goods stores.
Other rewards benefits include:
- Earn 3,500 points on your first purchase
- Spend $2,500 in first 90 days to earn 15,000 points
- 3 points for every $1 in the Red Bulls spend categories
- Earn 1.25 points for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Visa benefits include auto rental collision damage waiver, ride share protection and roadside assistance service
- No limit on earned points and points never expire
- Low rates
- No annual fee
- No penalty rate increases for late payments
- Same low rate on purchases and balance transfers