MADISON, Wis.—CUES has named Gerry Agnes, president/CEO of Elevations Credit Union in Boulder, Colo., as its 2015 Outstanding Chief Executive.
Agnes and others are being honored as part of CUES 2015 executive awards. Also honored as CUES Exceptional Leader was Don DiMatteo, director of member experience at State Department FCU in Alexandria, Va.
Meanwhile, CUES named seven people to its Hall of Fame:
- J. David Christenson, president/CEO, Connexus, Wausau, Wis.
- Susan C. Frank, CEO, Desert Schools FCU, Phoenix.
- Raymond Lancaster, CEO, Pyramid FCU, Tucson.
- Robert D. Ramirez, CEO, Vantage West CU, Tucson.
- Patricia E. Smith, president/CEO, Unitus Community CU, Portland, Ore.
- Garth Warner, president/CEO, Servus CU, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- Jane G. Watkins, president/CEO, Virginia CU, Richmond, Va.
The CUES Outstanding Chief Executive award recognizes leaders at the CEO level who display professional achievement, support employee motivation, and are dedicated to their community.
The CUES Exceptional Leader award goes to non-chief executive officers and acknowledges these decision-makers for their ambition, participation, and devotion to their credit union and the industry.
The CUES Hall of Fame recognizes a lifetime of achievement and dedication to the credit union movement. These extraordinary leaders were chosen by CUES’ board of directors for their contributions to their profession and the industry; involvement in community service; and education and history of self-improvement.
All the winners will be honored at CUES' CEO/Executive Team Network, Nov. 8-11 at the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia, Scottsdale, Ariz.