WASHINGTON—The BCFP’s Credit Union Advisory Council (CUAC) will hold a public meeting today to discuss artificial intelligence in consumer financial services and
consumer access to financial records.
The meeting will be held via conference call; those who wish to listen in must RSVP.
As CUToday.info reported earlier, the Bureau this year moved to shrink the size of its CU Advisory Council as it also named new members. The Councils will also meet less frequently than in the past.
Named as members of the Credit Union Advisory Council were:
- Arlene Babwah, Vice President Risk Management, Coastal FCU
- Sean Cahill, President & CEO, Southwest 66 Credit Union
- Teresa Campbell, President & CEO, San Diego County Credit Union
- Christopher Court, Vice President, Accounting & Operations, Service 1st FCU
- James Hunsanger, Chief Risk Officer, Michigan State University FCU
- Bryan Price, President & CEO, Indiana University Credit Union
- Eric Schmidt, President & CEO, WestStar Credit Union