MADISON, Wis.—CUES has announced a new CUES Podcast series is now available, featuring industry leaders and cross-industry experts discussing their perspectives on the latest credit union topics and trends.
“We’ll explore mergers, marketing, strategic planning, risk management, and much more,” said James Lenz, CUES’ professional development manager and CUES Podcast host. “CUES is focused on bringing the best talent development opportunities to credit unions, and the CUES Podcast offers a free and easy way for the industry’s professionals to hear directly from experts.”
CUES Podcast episodes currently available include:
* Achieving a Strategic Rhythm in Your Credit Union, featuring Les Wallace, Ph.D., founder, Signature Resources
* A Hero Friendly Culture, featuring Jim Bearden, leadership and accountability speaker, decorated Vietnam veteran, former corporate executive
* Enterprise Risk Management, featuring Vincent Hui, senior director, Cornerstone Advisors, Inc.
* A Culture of High Accountability, featuring Doug Samuels, president/CEO, Space Coast Credit Union
* Mergers and Acquisitions, featuring David Ritter, shareholder in the Strategic Advisory Group, Doeren Mayhew
“New podcasts will be published twice a month,” said Lenz. “Listeners will find CUES Podcast offers the same quality of content credit union executives and board members have come to expect from CUES, in a portable format.”
The CUES Podcast is available in Google Play, iTunes, and Stitcher. Listen or subscribe using your favorite podcast app. For info, click here.