RALEIGH, N.C.–Constellation Digital Partners said it has hit a new milestone with the certification of the first round of services submitted by development partners for
its cloud-based marketplace.
What that means, the company said, is it has the ability to allow multiple service providers to work simultaneously to deliver their solutions to credit unions and their members. Constellation said it will be highlighting many of its new services when it hosts its Launch 2019 conference in June.
As CUToday.info has reported, Constellation is a CUSO originally launched by Coastal FCU and other CUs in May 2017 and has raised more capital than any other CUSO in history with more than $29 million raised so far. Constellation said it is the first and only open digital banking platform for credit unions that allows service providers to create different services and add them into the platform through a marketplace-style interface.
Among the First Certified
Among the first set of certified services now live on the platform:
- CO-OP – ATM Finder. Provides credit union members with the ability to quickly and easily locate a nearby ATM.
- Catalyst – Catalyst Capture. Allows members to quickly deposit checks through their mobile device.
- Atando – AI Chatbot. Helps members obtain answers to common questions quickly and easily.
- WalletFi – Card on File Subscription Management. Let’s members view and manage their subscriptions and recurring payments in one place.
- Microdynamics – eStatements. Enables members to view all of their statements and forms in one place.
- AIMSDashboard – Home Valuation. Integrates member borrower access to the valuation files generated during mortgage originations.
- Coastal Credit Union – What’s My Rate. Allows members to easily determine an automobile loan rate based on member provided data.
- Constellation – CU TV. CU TV serves as an integrated video library created by individual credit unions for member consumption highlighting.
‘Just the Beginning’
“We opened our Developer Portal just six months ago, and since then, our innovative development partners have been using the platform to create practical, yet needed services, and this is just the beginning,” said Founder and CEO Kristopher Kovacs in a statement. “There are currently more than 40 additional services in the pipeline. We know our credit union investors and their members will be excited to have some of these new features available in their credit union apps soon.”