SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.—Cornerstone Advisors has named Ron Shevlin as its new director of research, along with several other personnel moves.
Shevlin is well known to many for his work in financial industry research, having authored the book “Smarter Bank: Why Money Management is More Important than Money Movement.” He has also held analyst and consulting positions with Aite Group, Forrester and Epsilon. Shevlin was recently ranked #2 on Bank Innovation's list of 30 Innovators to Watch.
Other moves announced by Cornerstone:
- Kaleb Seymour has been named a financial analyst. Seymour brings experience in financial, strategy, merger and acquisition research.
- Michael Carson joins the Technology Solutions practice as a senior director. Carson has more than 30 years of experience as a bank senior executive and consultant. Carson held executive positions with two banks, including one he founded, and recently served as an interim chief information officer for a high-performing community bank.
- Brandi Gregory joins the Contract Negotiation practice as a director. Gregory brings extensive payments and industry experience to the firm. Prior to joining Cornerstone, Gregory was with Vantiv where she held management positions in relationships, conversions, billing and finance groups.
- Ryan Myers joins the Performance Solutions practice as a director. Before joining Cornerstone, Myers was a strategy manager with Bank of America, where he identified large scale process improvements, led technical developments and post-implementation measurement.
- Elie Goodman joins as a director of marketing for the firm. Goodman previously served in marketing positions with Empire Southwest and Identity Theft 911.
- Shannon Jayne and Tristan Green have joined as analysts.
- Daryl Jones was promoted to director and Ryan Brogan to consultant.