MILWAUKEE, Wis. – Corporate Central Credit Union said it will host a new Digital Marketing Forum at the Kalahari in Wisconsin Dells, Wis., on Nov. 7.
The Forum will include discussion of social listening and online brand reputation, mobile marketing strategies, paid search advertising strategies (geofencing, digital display, and online video/radio), digital storytelling, and gamification.
In addition, a networking event and digital marketing panel discussion will be held the evening prior on Nov. 6. The deadline to register for the event is Oct. 25.
“We are now living in a dynamic digital world; helping our members better understand and succeed in the digital-age is important to us.” said Chris Felton, president/CEO of Corporate Central. “We’re excited to offer this new Digital Marketing Forum that will allow participants to learn valuable information that they can take back to their credit unions.”
Corporate Central said the speaker lineup at the Forum includes:
- Dr. Liz Gross, founder & CEO of Campus Sonar. Gross will present Social Listening: A Key Source of Marketing and Business Intelligence. “She will talk about how social listening, the collection and analysis of relevant online conversations–from places like Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, blogs, and forums–produces valuable insights that inform all aspects of marketing and business strategy,” Corporate Central said. “Dr. Gross is an award-winning speaker, author, and strategist who was named a 2018 Mover and Shaker by Social Shake-Up Show.”
- Kip Karstedt, president and Media & Creative Director of Credit Union Story. Karstedt will present Geofencing, Digital Display, Online Video/Radio, and Paid Search Advertising Strategies. “Attendees will learn how to make better use of some of the best digital advertising platforms available and use their allocated digital media funds to yield better results,” Corporate Central said. “Karstedt will also present Digital Storytelling for Credit Unions in Advertising
, in Social Media, and in the Press. He will talk about how to gain attention, connect with people, inspire people, and help them remember your brand and your message.”
- Becky Summers, strategic advisor at Raddon, A Fiserv Company. Summers will present Using Data to Predict Your Members’ Needs. “She will talk about how marketers armed with deep data allows for deeper market intelligence providing value for organizations,” Corporate Central said. “Attendees will learn how to interpret and understand data in a way that allows them to market to the right person at the right time with the right message. Summers joined Raddon in 2017 with a background deep in financial services leadership. During her nearly 20-year career with Teachers Credit Union in Indiana, Summers held a succession of roles from the management of service center operations through senior vice president of sales and marketing.”
- Matt Davis, founder of gameFI. Davis will present The Gamification of Financial Services Marketing. “He will talk about how marketers are finding their messages obscured, ignored, and dismissed while Candy Crush, Fortnite, and Angry Birds are creating digital addictions by the millions,” said Corporate Central. “In this session, attendees will learn what makes games (digital and otherwise) fun, engaging, motivating, and addictive, and how credit unions can apply these principles to marketing efforts. Davis's work has been featured in Fast Company, Bloomberg Businessweek, Yahoo! Finance, MSN, Bankrate.com, TheStreet.com, and other national and international media.”
- Ryan McMillan, director of Technology Solutions at Emergifi. McMillan will present Tool Time. “He will talk about the marketing toolset that Corporate Central and its family of CUSOs are using each day to expand social reach, help staff become more productive, and ultimately increase membership and sales,” said Corporate Central. “McMillan is a seasoned technology industry leader with deep technical knowledge of designing, managing, and maintaining complex IT infrastructures including cloud-based servers and applications. He leverages previous experience as a network administrator, an associate network engineer, a network engineer, and a manager of information technology in multiple industries — including academia, healthcare, and SMB — to drive positive outcomes while lowering costs and increasing consumer defined success.”
For info, go to the 2019 Digital Marketing Forum website.