VIENNA, Va.–Navy FCU has launched HomeSquad, a new online mortgage application tool the credit union said is designed to simplify the home buying process. Navy Federal members can access HomeSquad through the Navy Federal mobile app or through the CU’s website.
“We wanted to simplify the home loan financing journey while keeping our team at the center of it,” said Randy Hopper, SVP of mortgage lending at Navy Federal. “I think our members will be pleasantly surprised with how much easier it is to interact with our team for their home loan needs when they use HomeSquad.”
According to Navy Federal, HomeSquad takes the guesswork out of the home loan process, allowing members to:
- Enjoy a guided, personalized step-by-step process
- Stay on track with personalized checklist
- Track loan status 24/7
- Receive notices when key milestones are achieved
- Link to key financial accounts
- Upload tax returns, pay stubs and other key documents easily
“No matter if you’re looking to buy your first home or your fifth, HomeSquad is going to make the process feel personal and efficient so you can focus your attention on finding the home that fits you best,” Hopper said.