Financial Services Professional–Member Services Center
Published: October 2, 2018
Type: Full Time
Location: Laurel, Maryland
Financial Services Professional – Member Service Center
USA Federal Credit Union
Market USA Federal Credit Union located in Laurel, MD is currently seeking qualified, highly motivated, sales oriented candidates for a full time position in our Member Service Center. The position requires processing of all inbound calls and special outbound call projects. This includes the delivery of excellent service, sales, and lending, through several remote delivery channels.
- Answer all inbound calls. Primary contact for all existing members, potential and new members.
- Provide a high level of member service, measured against department/individual goals.
- Process over the phone loan applications (Interview applicant, submit application for underwriting, and finalize documents/closing).
- Cross sell/up sell additional products and services. Meet annual sales goals.
- Respond to member’s request, concerns and issues by performing account research; determining the cause of the problem and selecting the best solution. Follow up to ensure resolution.
- Provide Online Banking and Mobile App support; assist with log in procedures and maintenance.
- Process new accounts, plastic card orders, order checks, open savings and IRA certificates.
- Process various assigned office duties.
- Actively participates in department meetings; and all required credit union compliance and product knowledge training.
- Cross train in branch operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED); minimum 2 years financial institution a plus but not required.
- Loan underwriting skills a plus, but not required.
- Strong customer (member) service and interpersonal skills to positively represent the credit union during customer (member) interaction.
- Communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and the Internet
- General knowledge of standard office equipment which include but are not limited to fax machine; copier/scanner; printer; and calculator.
- Displays a positive and professional demeanor.
- Organize/prioritize work and manage time to complete assignments in a fast paced environment.
- The candidate must possess a satisfactory credit history.
- 40 hours per week, current schedule is Monday – Thursday - shifts ranging from 8:30-5:00, 8:45-5:15, or 9:00-5:30. We are open until 6:00 on Fridays, rotating shifts that include a schedule of 9:30-6:00.
Market USA FCU was formed in 1953, and is focused on improving the financial lives of its members, throughout their lifetimes. Market USA FCU offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, generous paid time off, casual back office dress, pet policy, employee banking benefits, an employer matching 401(K) Plan, life insurance, long term disability and career advancement opportunities. For more information on Market USA, please visit our website at www.marketusafcu.com.
To apply for this position, send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: Market USA Federal Credit Union, 8871 Gorman Road, Suite 100, Laurel, MD 20723, or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to: 301-586-3415, Attention: HR Department.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply Here: email@example.com