Inside Mortgage Loan Originator
Published: October 2, 2018
Type: Full Time
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Telhio Credit Union
Inside Mortgage Loan Originator
Base + Incentives/Commissions
Telhio is a full service credit union offering our members online banking, mobile apps, savings accounts, mortgages, and auto loans. The credit union philosophy is helping people versus making a profit, every penny of earnings are returned to the member-owners as higher savings rates, lower loan rates, lower fees, more convenient locations, new services, dividends, and more.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual to provide extraordinary service to our membership as an Inside Mortgage Loan Orginator.
We provide Health, Dental, Vision Disability, & Life insurance, complemented by free gym memberships for employees enrolled in our Health insurance. We offer a matching, immediately vested 401(k) plan. Our generous schedule for paid holidays, vacation and personal time allow you the flexibility you need to maintain work-life balance; and we also offer employee training and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
About the Position
The Inside Mortgage Loan Originator is the individual that originates first mortgage applications from internal referral sources and meets or exceeds Mortgage closed loan production goals. Internal referral sources includes, call center referrals, branch personnel, direct call-ins web referrals and referrals from other Telhio business units.
The Inside Loan Originator establishes the best product for the customer. They evaluate ratios and make preliminary recommendation based on initial information. Loan origination is a vital part of initiating a first mortgage. The Inside Mortgage Loan Originator is to develop and document internal lead sources.
- Obtains minimum of quarterly closed loan production numbers.
- Working with Broker and Portfolio loans.
- First contact with lead and obtains pre-qualifying data.
- Analyze data and set appointment or turn down if fails pre-qualification.
- Clearly present loan options to member.
- Obtain all required signatures and documentation.
- Cultivate internal relationships that provide viable and consistent leads.
- 3 years experience originating mortgage loans.
- Is NMLS Registered
- Experience with encompass preferred
- High School diploma or GED required. Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Have a valid and unexpired Ohio drivers license.
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Can review and anayze data
- Attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, oral and written.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, you will need to have good manual dexterity as well as speaking and hearing ability. This position requires sitting; some reaching; standing; some stooping or kneeling. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. It is expected that the employee will read, compile, compute and record numerical and statistical data. Must drive occasionally.
Telhio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Here: https://telhio.applicantpro.com/jobs/891831.html