Product Marketing Specialist
Published: January 28, 2019
Type: Full Time
Location: Los Angeles, California
The marketing specialist at Firefighters First Credit Union (FFCU) is responsible for managing and owning all aspects of product marketing: campaign development, positioning, messaging, and the coordination of multiple channel executions to drive growth and increase product usage.
- Grow product usage. Deliver messaging and design for multiple product campaigns.
- Manage, update, and distribute rate sheets.
- Review target market data and apply findings to create relevant marketing campaigns.
- Define member journeys and develop initial content for journeys/campaigns.
- Manage promotional portfolio and giveaways.
- Design, organize, and execute events.
- Leverage technology to optimize campaigns (video, marketing automation).
- Manage and grow FFCU’s brand by creating compelling, enticing marketing campaigns.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties and assignments as needed.
- Travel as needed to attend events, meetings, conferences, and training.
- Work weekends and evenings as needed to attend work-related events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Psychology, Business, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ product marketing experience.
- Experience developing marketing and communication materials.
- Experience developing and executing social media branding and marketing campaigns.
- Experience managing projects.
- Experience planning and executing events.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Psychology, Business or a related field.
- Experience working with products and services in a financial institution.
- Experience with technology and automation to optimize marketing.
- Experience using Photoshop with expert level proficiency and working knowledge of InDesign, Lightroom, and Premiere.
- Experience using digital media formats such as web and video.
- Experience identifying and growing key market segments.
- Experience designing and executing branding and marketing campaigns for a financial institution.
- Experience collaborating with vendors to develop and execute branding and marketing campaigns.
- Experience with HubSpot or similar type inbound marketing software.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and experience with writing and design principles, and journalism principles.
- Knowledge of and experience with media relations principles and practices.
- Ability to establish and drive authentic, consistent and compelling creative.
- Knowledge of and experience with fundamental project management processes and methodologies.
- Knowledge of business, personal, and insurance products and services.
- Knowledge of current industry offers, market trends, competitors, and Credit Union lending and member service policies and procedures.
- Ability to consult, gather and evaluate needs, provide advice and recommendations, and partner with leaders to achieve organizational objectives.
- Ability to run, analyze, and use data and metrics to make value-added recommendations.
- Demonstrates analytical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and judgment by gathering and applying relevant data to research and resolve issues.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
- Proficiently speaks and writes English. Uses correct grammar, vocabulary, tone, and organization.
- Demonstrates the ability to adjust communication content, style, and presentation to fit a variety of audiences. Ability to write in a clear, motivational style.
- Demonstrates experience performing basic office functions such as answering phones, copying papers, assembling reports, and sending and receiving correspondence.
- Demonstrates the ability to use office software to create written documents (e.g., MS Word and PowerPoint) and prepare spreadsheets (e.g., MS Excel), as well as database applications to enter, maintain, and report data.
- Demonstrates experience and behavior consistent with FFCU’s core values of competence, integrity, excellence, curiosity, positivity, and humility.
Apply Here: email@example.com