Published: July 10, 2018
Type: Full Time
Location: Spring, Texas
Dolphin Debit is seeking a sales executive to develop and close sales opportunities within a defined territory. Manage and cultivate client relationships. Provide consultative expertise to clients and prospects within the financial services industry. Work with internal staff to maintain and grow company culture.
JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Secure new business contracts with prospective financial institution
* Renew and extend existing agreements with existing clients
* Establish & develop relationships with key decision-makers & industry contacts through face-to-face, phone and email interaction
* Maintain a highly visible presence in your assigned territory through on-site visits to prospective and client offices, attendance and participation at state and local events such as credit union league functions, chapter meetings, golf outings, banker breakfasts, etc.
* Attend and exhibit at approved conferences and trade shows in your assigned territory
* Prepare profit models for internal use as well as presentations and proposals for external use.
* Work with internal staff to ensure client expectations are being met.
* Manage a pipeline for internal tracking and forecasting of potential sales.
* Work with management for professional development and growth.
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
* Responsible for achieving a designated number of ATM sales in your assigned territory.
* Other measurements may be assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Three to five years of similar sales experience.
A college degree or multi-craft skills acquired through extensive on-the-job training or in-depth industry and job specific technical skills acquired through a combination of formal instruction and on-the-job training.
Work involves extensive personal contact with clients and prospects and requires an outgoing individual who is personable and genuine. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts are important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary and often requires the ability to influence and/or sell ideas or services to others.
Excellent people skills, analytical, verbal and written skills; highly professional image; ability to work independently, be self-motivated, and able to manage concurrent deadlines and multiple priorities.
Overnight travel will range from 25% to 50% annually depending on assigned territory, in-person meetings, staff meetings, trade shows, etc. Travel will include car and plane travel as required to perform the necessary functions and achieve assigned goals. Individual must have access to a car and be comfortable with long road trips.
This employee will work from a home office when not traveling for work purposes. Work hours may exceed eight hours per day at times and may not be within the normal range of a given work day (8a-5p). Trade shows, and other functions routinely occur after normal business hours and on weekends.
Inquiries: Please submit Resume and contact information to: email@example.com