KOLOA, Kauai–The early bird deadline to register for the Volunteer Leadership Institute (VLI) Hawaii is approaching.
The program for the popular meeting, sponsored by Rochdale+Paragon, runs Jan. 29-Feb. 1, with a bonus session on Jan 28.
“Registrations are strong for VLI 2020 and we are expecting to sell-out the Institute. Early-bird registration ends on September 30th, so get your registration in prior to Sept. 30th to receive the discount,” meeting organizers said.
Among the topics on the agenda:
- An eye-opening look at future trends
- A discussion of current strategies for cannabis business service
- Real-life stories of internal fraud – and lessons for all credit unions
- Ideas for board oversight of disruptive risks
- Insights into trends to watch in the 2020 election
The Jan. 28 bonus session will be what organizers described as an “outstanding opportunity for the board and supervisory committee to brush up on credit union governance,” the meeting’s planners said.
The complete agenda is available here: www.vlihawaii.com