MADISON, Wis.–Can’t make it to the Bahamas for the World Credit Union Conference? The meeting can now come to you, minus the sand and surf. The World Council of Credit unions (WOCCU) announced it will make available the educational content via for online viewing after the conference.
Called “WCUC On-Demand,” the platform includes:
- Access more than 30 hours of content from all breakout sessions and keynote presentations
- Watch presentations via your computer, tablet or smart phone OR download the audio files of the sessions to listen anywhere, anytime
- Receive the full viewing experience through presentation slides that are synchronized with audio and video of the speaker
- Explore five diverse content areas
- Bookmark and take notes
- Access on your schedule with 24/7 online access
- Personalize your learning opportunities
Two Packages Available
WOCCU said two different WCUC On-Demand packages are available, and that those attending the conference in The Bahamas can add On-Demand access to their conference registration for $250 per person. Those not attending the conference that still wish to learn from the educational program can purchase On-Demand access for $650 per person.
For more info: http://www.wcuc.org/ondemand.