LIVONIA, Mich.–CU Solutions Group (CUSG) has launched LifeSteps Wallet, which it said is an innovative mobile application designed to keep credit unions top of wallet and top of mind with members.
"The wraparound container app, now available for purchase, is designed to enhance a credit union's mobile offerings while matching important solutions with its members’ major life events and everyday decisions," the company said. "The entire platform is intended to help credit unions provide a service that’s simple, convenient and engaging, while helping members save time and money."
LifeSteps Wallet enables credit unions to seamlessly present the power and security of traditional mobile banking features alongside other innovative financial technology that today’s credit union members are craving, all within a single, beautifully designed mobile application environment. Built to be branded and customized by the credit union, the company said LifeSteps Wallet’s growing list of features currently includes:
- Credit Union Services: Access mobile banking, send and receive money, apply for loans, find nearby ATMs, chat with the credit union and more.
- Shopping: Discover nearby merchants and exclusive deals, access national brand discounts, book travel at considerable savings, pay by phone, store receipts, store loyalty cards and more.
- Auto: Research, build, price and finance new and used vehicles; store maintenance records; valuate used vehicles; get on-demand roadside assistance and more.
- Home: Search for-sale and rental listings, discover property values, find trusted contractors, track repair invoices, get design inspiration and more.
- Financial Wellness: Build a budget, set aside emergency savings, uncover identity theft risk, monitor credit score, gain access to discounted legal resources and more.
“Everything is built for the convenience of the user; it provides the member with valuable content and lets them engage at their own pace, on their own terms,” said Dave Adams, president and CEO of CU Solutions Group. “When a member researches a merchant or accesses a deal, the credit union credit card is top of wallet, when they browse homes and vehicles, credit union financing and insurance are a single tap away.”
LifeSteps Wallet is built to integrate seamlessly and affordably with any credit union’s mobile banking app, regardless of provider, CU Solutions said.