RALEIGH, N.C.–Constellation Digital Partners has announced the winners of its Gravity Awards. The awards were presented during the company’s second annual conference.
The winners included:
- The Galatic Impact Award was awarded to Brandon Kunz with Xtensifi for playing a significant role in the success of Constellation by contributing to its design, invention, development and capital raise, among other things.
- Coastal Credit Union was awarded the Trailblazer Award for ardently adopting the platform and plan to be the first credit union to go live with its members.
The Constellation “Hack-a-thon” also returned this year where developer teams created innovative services for the platform in just one day. In addition to the Galactic Impact and Trailblazer Awards, Constellation said it also presented awards to four “Hack-a-thon” teams for their creativity in producing new services for Constellation’s digital platform. The four other awards are:
- The Best in Show Awardwas presented to Dianna Hennel of Catalyst Corporate CU, David Manly of Catalyst Corporate CU, Kyle Walker of Catalyst Corporate CU, Hatim Daginawala of Catalyst Corporate CU, Bolun Li of Zogo, and Simran Singh of Zogo for placing first in the “Hack-a-thon”.
- The Orbit Awardwas presented to Martin Salinas of Harland Clarke, Hossein Gonzales of Harland Clarke, and Steve Brisson of Affinity CU for placing second in the “Hack-a-thon.”
- The Liftoff Awardwas presented to AJ Arrott of TwinStar CU, Arman Grigoryan of TwinStar CU, and Wayne McDonald of Teachers CU, who placed third in the “Hack-a-thon”.
- The Cassiopeia Award, a new award that represents the judges’ choice for the “Hack-a-thon” entry that had the best user interface design, was presented to AJ Arrott of TwinStar CU, Arman Grigoryan of TwinStar CU, and Wayne McDonald of Teachers CU.
“Among other activities, attendees were also able to witness a unique Tile Showcase,” said Chief Product Officer and Developer Evangelist, Daryl Thornton. “The Tile Showcase gave our developer partners the opportunity to present their working solutions within the Constellation platform, which was an exciting experience for everyone.”
“Thank you to everyone who attended Launch this year,” said Constellation Founder and CEO Kris Kovacs. “It has been very rewarding to see our ecosystem grow so much year over year. We look forward to even more of our investors, developers and fintech partners joining us next year at Launch 2020.”