Emery Financial Group
David Emery, CFP, Managing Partner, has been a leader in the financial planning arena for over 25 years. He formed EFG, a boutique benefits design organization that focuses primarily on credit unions’ qualified and non-qualified retention and retirement plans. We excel at education-based due diligence for Boards in order to design and implement the correct plan for our clients. We utilize the finest administration organizations in order to help assure compliance and accounting standards are exceeded.
We typically adopt five client engagements annually, and each of those is referred to us by current relationships. Our growth goals are client centric and vertical by design; The results of our process are reflected by superior client satisfaction.
• The Golden Rule: We strive to treat others as we want to be treated
• Integrity: A promise made is a promise kept
• Trust: We do what we say we are going to do, and believe in earning long lasting relationships
• Honesty: We are low on marketing, and high on effort and substance
• Commitment: We are here to stay; 25 years and growing deeper every year
• Passion: We believe we are making a significant financial difference in the lives of members, credit unions, and executives.
• Impact: We believe in giving back to those less fortunate