LAS VEGAS–CU Direct said it has rounded out its roster of speakers for its upcoming Drive ’19 Lending Conference.
In its third decade, Drive ’19 is expected to welcome more than 500 credit union lending and marketing attendees to the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, May 14-16, the company said.
The meeting is focused on lending and will offer attendees comprehensive insight into the latest strategies to build stronger, more profitable lending portfolios and to reach more members, according to CU Direct.
Among those who will be speaking to the meeting:
- Jim Nussle, CUNA CEO and president. Nussle served in the U.S. House of Representatives from 1991-2007, and during his tenure served as chairman of the House Budget Committee.
- Ron Kaufman, the world’s leading educator and motivator for uplifting customer service and building service cultures. A renowned speaker and bestselling author of more than a dozen books, Kaufman is the founder of UP! Your Service.
- Elliot Eisenberg,Ph.D., anationally acclaimed economist, renowned public speaker, and syndicated columnist.Eisenberg is the chief economist for economic consultancy GraphsandLaughs.
- Dan Thurmon, is ateacher of peak performance, an accomplished author and a lifelong student of success, happiness, and achievement. Thurmon has worked with organizations around the world, in every spectrum of business, from Fortune 500 companies to startups, across hundreds of industries. “His expertise has helped these organizations to accelerate improvement, facilitate true breakthroughs and both enable and encourage greatness.”
Other speakers set to address the meeting include:
- Paul Metrey, vice president of Regulatory Affairs and chief regulatory counselwith NADA
- Karl Kruppa, automotive solutions consultant with Experian Automotive
- John Toohig, managing director with Raymond James Mortgage Co.
- Michael Buckingham, senior director of PIN Auto Finance with J.D.Power
- Hannah Lutz, F&I editor with Automotive News
- Eric Johnson, partner with Hudson Cook, LLP
- Charlie Chesbrough, senior economist and senior director, Economic Industry Insights, with Cox Automotive
- Frank Mckenna, chief fraud strategist, with PointPredictive
- Sean Flynn, director of CU Market Development with TransUnion
- Zaydoon H. Munir, founder and CEO with Revolution Credit
- Michael Acosta, Western Hemisphere data sales lead with Microsoft
- Sean McNaboe, senior director with Treliant, LLC
- Ian Lampl, cofounder & CEO with Loan Street
- Hailey Middleton, director of Product of Data Services & Analytics with CU Direct
- Tony Boutelle, president & CEO with CU Direct
“The conference delivers the expertise and dialogue necessary for credit unions to successfully maximize lending performance and increase their value to members,” noted Tony Boutelle, CU Direct’s president and CEO. “Our goal is to deliver the industry’s most comprehensive thought leadership forum, providing strategies to empower credit unionsin an increasingly competitive marketplace.”
For info: www.cudirect.com/drive